We are so excited to share the GlucoseZone app with you all and there are a few features we want to highlight!
- Quick Start
- This is the heart of the GlucoseZone methodology! In this feature, a user will check blood sugar and enter that number right into the box. Once clicking "submit," the GlucoseZone app will offer two workouts to choose from in order to keep blood sugars in safe, healthy ranges.
- With the understanding that exercise is different for people living with diabetes, Quick Start will offer very different workout solutions if someone enters a blood sugar of 100 versus entering a blood sugar of 200 mg/dl.
- Just for You
The Just For You feature offers up to 12 different activities identified by the GlucoseZone algorithm as recommended activities for improving A1C results and as an aid to weight loss, based on the information contained in the user’s My Data profile.
- GlucoseZone Live
- Do you want to workout with us LIVE from our studio in New Haven, CT? Check out our schedule of live events and joins us for access to digital coaches and interaction with the trainer.
- Our GlucoseZone experts and trained professionals have created educational content covering all aspects of diabetes, life with diabetes, and diabetes-specific content in engaging, easy-to-understand videos.
- Workout Library
- On the "Workout" tab on the bottom navigation bar, we have an entire library full of workouts. These workouts are there for you to select at any time and the whole library is searchable by trainer, body part, level, and duration.