Great question and we appreciate you asking this as we take this topic very seriously. All user personal health information is protected in a secure system known as True Vault, which is a HIPAA compliant data storage software.
Articles in this section
- If I have bad knees and cannot stand up for a prolonged period of time, what do I do?
- Is my information protected in the GlucoseZone app? What are the privacy guidelines?
- What are safe blood sugars to have during exercise?
- Do you offer nutrition help? What should I be eating/what kind of diet should I follow?
- Why is my blood sugar always high in the morning?
- I'm not losing weight, why not?
- My blood sugar didn’t go down when I exercised, why not? went up, why? plummeted, why?
- What do I do if my blood sugar is not in the safe range?
- What do I do if my blood sugar level is below the GlucoseZone? Above the GlucoseZone?
- What do I eat before exercise/after exercise?