Your account is charged on an auto renewing monthly cycle beginning on the date of your subscription. For example, if you sign up for GlucoseZone on February 1st, and receive a seven day free trial, and decide to continue, the date of your subscription would be Feb 8th. You would then be automatically enrolled in GlucoseZone with a charge date of the 8th of each month you subscribe.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain a referral code?
- What if I do not have a referral code?
- How can I update my credit card?
- How does GlucoseZone charge my account?
- Can I pause my account?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I cancel my Apple/iTunes subscription to GlucoseZone?
- How do I cancel my GlucoseZone subscription?